Share Your Small Business Story This National Entrepreneurship Month
We’re inviting you to share your entrepreneur story for a chance to be featured in our newsletters, social media content, and more.
November is full of days of acknowledgment, celebrations, and moments to shine. Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Int’l Men’sMen’s Day, Cyber Monday, Trans Day Of Remembrance. Those are fantastic one-day events, but all 30 days this month are also dedicated to YOU! National Entrepreneurship Month celebrates entrepreneurs like you who impact their community and the economy.
National Entrepreneurship Month is a time to put your brand, business, and story on the map, connect with new and returning clients or supporters, and show people why you love what you do and how you serve your community.
As you know, Start Small Think Big exists to help small businesses and entrepreneurs grow and succeed. To honor all of the incredible entrepreneurs out there, we want to hear from you!
We’re launching a social media video campaign where entrepreneurs can submit videos about their small business stories via social media. Enter the challenge by answering our campaign questions and engaging in, tagging, and using campaign hashtags. At the end of the month, we’ll select the best ones, feature them in a blog post, and share them across our newsletters with over 20,000 people.
Keep reading below for the rules and specifications. We’re excited to hear your entrepreneur story. Happy National Entrepreneurship Month!
Accounts to tag:
- Instagram: @startsmall_thinkbig
- Twitter: @startsmall
- Facebook: StartSmallThinkBig
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/start-small-think-big
How to Apply:
- Create a video featuring yourself answering the 1-3 questions below
- Post your video on Instagram or other social media channels using the specific hashtag(s), and tag Start Small Think Big
- Submit your video using this form: GO TO FORM
- Make sure your video is public so that we can see it.
- Video must be square and/or 9:16 ratio (vertical)
- Your video should be no longer than 8 minutes
- If your video is selected, you must be able to provide a copy of the video to us in either MP4 or MOV format
- The last day to post entries is November 30.
If you’re not in the Start Small Think Big Small Business Community, answer these:
- Why did you become an entrepreneur/small business owner? Why do you love what you do?
- Why is your business important to the community?
- What does being an entrepreneur mean to you?
If you are in the Start Small Think Big Small Business Community, answer these:
- What does “All For Small” mean to you?
- How has Start Small Think Big helped you and your business?