Before you apply, we strongly urge you to read all eligibility requirements below.
Due to incredibly high demand, 1:1 Marketing sessions are temporarily paused while we work to match folks with volunteers. We will continue to provide virtual marketing workshops and to keep updating our marketing resource guide to support your marketing needs, and our Legal and Finance programs have 1:1 sessions available.
We appreciate your patience as we work to provide the best service possible to those entrepreneurs currently waiting for marketing services!
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We partner with small business owners in marginalized communities. To be eligible for services, you must be a member of one of our target communities!
- Communities of color
- Immigrant communities
- LGBTQIA+ community
- Formerly Incarcerated individuals
- People with disabilities
- Low Income individuals (under 500% FPG)
- We serve small business owners who are currently operating and selling goods/services who are able to demonstrate at least $500 in recurring sales over the past 3 months.
- Businesses must have less than $1m in revenues over the past year.
* At this time, we are not equipped to support: Idea stage businesses, Non-profits, Businesses located outside of the United States, Medical (incl. Psychiatric) or Legal Offices, Independent Contractors, Franchises, Multi Level Marketing (MLM) Businesses, Marijuana-tangential businesses outside of the state of CA, Businesses that raise FDA concerns, Landlords, Crypto/NFT based businesses
- We accept applicants from small businesses located across all 50 states! Our Finance and Marketing services are available to all eligible businesses.
- We can only provide legal services in NY, CA, DC, NJ, PA, MD, VA, and WA, but we are working on expanding to reach more small business owners nationwide.
Income & Assets
Total household income must be less than 750% FPG based on household size.
Total Household income must fall below 750% Federal Poverty Guidelines (dependent on Household Size)
Total Household Assets should fall below $100K:
- Note: Assets include Savings, Checking, Business Accounts, Investment accounts, Secondary properties for all household members.
- Note: Assets do not include your primary residence or 401K.