- Corporate Risk Assessment
- Review of business facts and general issues likely to arise, which may include recommendations for additional legal services.
- Entity Selection
- Learn about the different types of legal entities companies use, how they differ, and what entity may present the best opportunities and protections for your company.
- Entity Formation
- Receive direction and assistance on forming a limited liability entity to protect you and your company's assets better. For more complicated formations, receive additional guidance to ensure complete and effective formation.
- Intellectual Property
- Discuss questions around Intellectual Property, including Trademarks, Copyrights, and Patents. Where appropriate, we can help register IP or draft license agreements to sell or buy rights to use intellectual property.
- Corporate Governance
- Discuss the structure of your entity/company with attorneys and if necessary receive updated corporate documents to ensure your company is secure and all paperwork is valid and up to date.
- Commercial Leases
- Get an opinion and receive recommendations on your commercial lease to make it friendlier for your business and understand what are your rights and responsibilities.
- Transactional Law
- Many legal issues fall into the transactional space; receive assistance and guidance on agreements, whether a worker is classified correctly, and/or other transactional business law matters.
- Ask questions about existing business contracts, receive feedback on proposed contracts, and/or get assistance drafting template contracts you can use over and over again with the same types of customers, clients, or suppliers.
- DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
- Get a strategic plan to improve your digital footprint and maximize online awareness and conversion.
- SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
- Review social media channels, content, messaging, goals and metrics, and recommendations for improvement.
- WEBSITE AUDIT
- Review your website's layout, user experience, functionality, visual design, content, and recommendations for improvement.
- BRAND ASSESSMENT
- Review your brand voice and visual identity and recommendations for improvement.
- LOGO AND WEBSITE DESIGN
- Have a logo or simple website designed for your business.
- DISTRIBUTION AND SALES
- Identify opportunities to maximize customer acquisition and sales via existing or new channels.
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS
- Learn how to set up tracking or analyze data to improve digital marketing performance.
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- Learn how to develop an SEO strategy for improving your digital visibility and website ranking.
- SALES OPPORTUNITIES
- Receive introductions to sales opportunities, including corporate gifting, wholesale, retailers, and more.
- Financial Systems
- Get help with business bookkeeping and learn how to set up your books.
- Financial Management
- Learn how to read financial statements.
- Growth Projections
- Get help with calculating costs, examining pricing options, setting sales goals and budgets.
- Financial Planning
- Get help with forecasting future operations under new scenarios like hiring, equipment purchases, or new capital.